Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Starting Fresh

Over the past few years, I have tried to blog, but can honestly say that I've never really had the time to maintain anything long term. Now that I'm pretty much a stay at home mom, with a lot more time on my hands, I figure, now's as good a time as ever to try again. With two step-kids about to enter school full time, and a baby on the way, I have a lot to share. My goal with this blog is to share craft ideas, DIY for the home, tips and tricks for kids, and baby ideas. I want to not only document the trials and tribulations of my life as a stay at home mom, but to share stories and ideas with other moms. Being a stay at home mom may seem like a dream come true for most women, but it takes a great support system to stay sane, and this is my way of creating that atmosphere for myself and for other mom's like me. Plus, I figure, who doesn't search the internet for tips and adivce, craft ideas, and things to keep the little one's occupied? I know I do! Hopefully, this will become another tried and true turning point for other mom's like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment